BTE's 9.5" converter is optimized for blower, nitrous, and turbo applications over 1200 horsepower.
BTE's 9.5" race torque converter is designed for most applications over 600 cubic inches, or those that use major power adders such as turbos, nitrous, or superchargers. The multiple combinations of stators available for this converter allow us to configure the torque converter specifically for any type of application.
These units feature:
- Furnace brazed fins
- CNC machined steel stator
- 6-bolt forged steel cover
- Precision hub
- Screw on pilot
- Borg-Warner Multi-element sprag, mechanical diode, or spragless configurations available
- One year warranty on sprag and stator assembly
- Available for P/G, TH350/400, C4, C6, and Chrysler transmissions
-Also available in a bolt together configuration for stator changes and maintenance. BTE offers a wide range of billet stators that can affect stall speed and performance
Fill out our converter application sheet online for a custom torque converter selection, matched for your race vehicle by one of our real racing specialists at BTE.
Fill out our custom part application with information about your vehicle to get exactly what you need.