BTE's 9" race converter is optiized for nitrous, turbo, and big cubic inch naturally aspirated applications.
BTE's 9" race torque converter is designed for most applications from 500 to 600 cubic inches.
These units feature:
- Furnace brazed fins
- 8620 steel investment cast stators
- Forged steel and CNC machined converter front
- Precision hub
- Screw on pilot
- Borg-Warner Multi-element sprag, mechanical diode, or spragless configurations available
- One year warranty on sprag and stator assembly
- Available for P/G, TH350/400, C4, C6, and Chrysler transmissions
-Also available as a bolt together configuration allowing the user to have more control over mainteance and stall adjustements
Fill out our converter application sheet online for a custom torque converter selection, matched for your race vehicle.